Tuesday 6 October 2015

After Effects workshop

I took part in an introduction to After Effects in order for me to progress when making my music video, as a way of adding more effects onto it and making it look better and giving it more a professional finish. Within this workshop I learnt how to add text onto a video shot as well as an effect which goes with it, so it makes it more visually interesting to look at, as a way of giving the credits and opening title to the music video a twist. Furthermore, I was shown a collection of short tutorial videos that I can look at as a way of teaching myself how to use this specific software. Which will become helpful, as I plan on using After Effects within my own music video as a way of making it more interesting to look at. 

3 comments:

  1. The workshop was on After Effects. Can you edit this post to reflect that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete