Tuesday 6 October 2015

TV Studio introduction workshop

In order for me to progress within the media platform, I went to the TV studio which is in the creative arts building in the college, as a way of developing my skills further. Within this introduction workshop, I learnt how to put a background on the green screen, as well as how to change the saturation as well as where to place a person or object against the screen in order to get the angle correct so it looks professional. Not only this, but we had a set background of a palace, looking down a corridor, from the left angle. And with this photograph, we placed a chair in the centre, then continued to add chairs to figure out where to put them, and also that you can change the size of them, in order to make it more proportional to the image. Lastly, I went into the green screen area and sat on the chair, this then allowed me to look inside of the room and learn how the room itself works and the process of making sure that the subject is in the right place in order to film the sequence correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment